HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Heat in the Kitchen is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow Ganga on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Caramelised, Marinated King Oyster Mushrooms. Gorgeousness in a Recipe with an Asian Twist.
- A Wicked Tamarind and Lime Dressing and a Betel Leaf Salad. Recipes from Thailand.
- Seasonal Cooking for December – Early WINTER – Northern Hemisphere.
- Seasonal Cooking for December – Early Summer – Southern Hemisphere.
- Cooking Last Month (November) – Did you Catch Them All?
- The Indexes have been updated for December!
- Spices: A Tiny Note on Cassia – Bark and Leaves (Balinese Bay Leaf). From The Archives
- Spices: A Note on Cardamom – Green, Black and White. From the Archives.
- Ingredients: A small Note on Candlenuts, Balinese Ingredient. From The Archives
- July, 2005. Aloo Gobi (Indian Cauliflower and Potato Curry). From The Archives.
- Ingredients: A Note on Fermented Blackbeans. From The Archives.
- January, 2001. Madhur Jaffrey’s Cream of Tomato Soup. From The Archives.
SEASONAL COOKING IN THE KITCHEN…
Recently: Diet and Consciousness
Recently: Mangoes in Spiced Syrup
Recently: What I was thinking about in The Kitchen in October, 2007
Recently: Kitchen Bench Green Mung Dal Soup with Amaranth Greens
Recently: Kimchi, my style
Recently: Masala Mung Wadi – Golden Lentil Drops in a Tomato Garlic Sauce
EARLY SUMMER IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE….
Early Summer Cooking: Asparagus Pesto
Early Summer Cooking: Summery Tomato Soup
Early Summer Cooking: Smoky Eggplant Curry
Early Summer Cooking: What a Vegetarian Does with a BBQ
EARLY WINTER IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE…
Early Winter Cooking: Haydari (Turkish Recipe)
Early Winter Cooking: Brinjal (Eggplant) Fry
Early Winter Cooking: Broccoli with Lemon
Early Winter Cooking: Mint Pastries
Daily Archives: April 17, 2008
London in Winter with Flowers. A semi silent photo essay. Man with Tulip Head Blue in the Dark. Yellow on Black. Abundance. Less is Best. Three Lights, Three Flowers. Bathroom with a Blue Radio. Struggling. A Pink Flower of Another … Continue reading