Chilli. Olive Oil. Garlic. Tomato. Herbs. Salt. Freshly ground black pepper. Nothing more required.
HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Back from India, and What’s in The Kitchen
- Roasted Tomato and Sweetcorn Soup for Late Autumn
- Nigel is my Inspiration. Baked Garlicy Eggplant with Feta.
- Raitas/Pachadis – 3 different ones to Tickle your Tastebuds
- Traditional ANZAC Biscuits, for any day of the year
- Eggplant Makhani, in a slow mood. Perfect for Autumn.
- Beans in a Jar Lunch. Pack it for Work, or Home.
- Marinated Eggplant on the BBQ. A Cold Autumn Evening’s Supper.
- Stuffed Mushrooms on the BBQ. An Autumn Saturday Lunch.
- Zucchini Juice – who would have thought? Summer, 2015
- Domatokeftedes (Santorini Style Tomato “patties”) or are they Pakora?
- Chickpea “Cakes” with Tomato Salsa