Part of the rules is that I get to share with you my favourite desserts. How cool is that!
My best loved desserts
- A piece of fresh fruit, straight off the tree, with a block of French cheese. Or just the fruit. Or just the cheese.
- A fruit salad, in the middle of summer, with loads of different berries in it, and flavoured with thyme, basil and lavender. Served with mascarpone cheese.
- A bar of exquisite chocolate. Chocolate puts any crisis into perspective.
- Coffee with good friends and a good chat.
You can see that I am not a full-on cake gal. I occasionally cook dessert but it is unusual. Give me a good salad any time.
The Yummy Blog Award
The Yummy Blog award was first conceptualized by Roopa of Kitchen Treats,
“The Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with the most yummy recipes/photos”
And the rules are:
The person who receives the award should display the “Yummy Blog !” logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is “Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos” The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Dont restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome:). Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers whose blog they find “yummy” and let them know about the rules:)
It is so hard to select blogs to pass the award on to. Every one that I read is so inspiring and fabulous. I wish I could give the award to you all.
These blogs are not necessarily vegetarian but have a significant amount of vegetarian food. Be inspired! And thank you ladies for the inspiration that you continually give me.
- Lucy at Nourish Me
- Cynthia at Tastes Like Home
- Kathryn from Limes and Lycophene
- Ronell from My French Kitchen