Welcome to Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. As we slide into Spring here in Adelaide – daylight saving starting last week – I thought that I would inspire you with some dishes just fabulously suited for your seasons. Some gentle dishes with the promise of summer for those in Spring, and reminiscent of Summer but right for Autumn for those enjoying Fall. Enjoy!
Spring in October
- Plump Ruby Bites – Oven Dried Tomatoes
- Rolls Rice – Rice Rolls
- Salt and Pepper Makhana – Salt and Pepper Lotus Seeds
- Tahina Tarator (Tahini Spread)
- Taking Stock – Making Great Veggie Stocks
Autumn/Fall in October
If you are in the cooler climes (although I hear the weather is till summerish in places), here are some dishes to warm your hearts.
- Take a Tomato – Quick Tomato Soup
More Cooking, Food and Recipes:
Related articles from Around the Web
- September Eating (vegeyum.wordpress.com)
- September 25th, 2011 in The Kitchen – Soup, Focaccia, Pumpkin Tahini Spread, Cumquats (ganga108.wordpress.com)
- October 8th, 2011 – Spicy Roasted Chickpeas (ganga108.wordpress.com)