The weather is cold at night in this transitional season, but the days have clear skies and moderate sunny days. The light is low and gentle. Autumn has arrived.
Enjoy some Indian inspiration for Autumn weather. You can also browse Soups for Mid Autumn, Breads, Lentils and Pasta, Salad and Vegetable Dishes, Teas and Sweet Desserts, and Tips, Hint and How To’s for Mid Autumn. Some of these will be published in the next few days.
Indian Deliciousness for Mid Autumn
Rasam and Kuzhambu
- Richard’s Potato and Pea Curry
- Sweet Potato, Eggplant and Spinach Madras Curry
- Saag Aloo
- Ladyfingers Recheio – Stuffed Okra from Goa
Lentils and Rice
- Mung Dal, Jaffna Style
- Urad Dal with Coconut and Coriander
- ISKON Mung Dal
- How to Cook Buttery Steamed Rice
- How to Cook Rice by the Absorption Method