Soups become more important in Late Autumn as we look to our food to begin to add warmth – and we reinstate our sox, slippers and warm baths again.
Enjoy some Soup inspiration for Late Autumn weather. You can also browse Indian Deliciousness, Goodies, Grains and Lentils, Salad and Vegetable Dishes, Teas and Sweets, and Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Autumn.
Soups for Late Autumn
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Lemongrass and Ginger
- Ginger Garlic Lentil Soup
- Miso Soup
- Puy Lentil Soup with Parmesan Toasts
- Roasted Tomato and Sweet Corn Soup
- Red Lentil Soup with Garlic
- Roasted Capsicum, Tomato and Peanut Soup
- Rustic Red Lentil Soup with Creamy Feta or Thick Thick Yoghurt
- Saar / Rasam from Goa – Spicy South Indian Broth
- Soupe aux Carottes Nivernaises – French Carrot Soup from Nivernais
- Tomato Rasam – Spicy South Indian Broth