Soups become more important in Late Autumn as we look to our food to begin to add warmth – and we reinstate our sox, slippers and warm baths.
You can also browse other Late Autumn recipes:
- Indian Deliciousness for Late Autumn,
- Soup Recipes,
- Goodies, Grains and Lentils,
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes,
- Teas and Sweet Things, and
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Autumn.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Soups for Late Autumn
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Lemongrass and Ginger
- Roasted Tomato and Sweet Corn Soup
- Roasted Capsicum, Tomato and Peanut Soup with Chipotle
Lentil and Bean Soups
- Ginger Garlic Lentil Soup
- Red Lentil Soup with Garlic
- Rustic Red Lentil Soup with Creamy Feta or Thick Thick Yoghurt
- Puy Lentil Soup with Parmesan Toasts
- Saar / Rasam from Goa – Spicy South Indian Broth
- South Indian Baby Corn Soup
- South Indian Spring Onion Soup
- Tomato Rasam – Spicy South Indian Broth