Soups become less important in Late Spring, unless they are light and cool. We look to our food to provide substance without bulk.
Enjoy some Soups and Snacks for Late spring weather.
You can also browse Indian Deliciousness for Late Spring; Salad and Vegetable Dishes; Soup and Snack Recipes; Goodies, Grains and Lentils, Breads and Pasta; Drinks and Sweets, and Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Spring.
Please let us know if you find links that are broken.
Snacks and Soups for Late Spring Suppers
- Hummus – Hummus made from a can of chickpeas or butter beans
- Three Coloured Stuffed Tofu
- Zahtar and Dukkah – easy to make mixtures of ground nuts, spices and herbs.
- Chana Chat with Chat Masala
- Poha with Potatoes and Peanuts
- Random Dosa
- Paruthithurai Vadai | Thattai Vadai | Crunchy Crackers from Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Soups for Late Spring
Indian Soupy Dishes