Soups become less important in Late Spring, unless they are light and cool. We look to our food to provide substance without bulk.
Enjoy some Soups and Snacks for Late spring weather.
You can also browse other Late Spring recipes:
- Indian Deliciousness for Late Spring;
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes;
- Soup and Snack Recipes;
- Goodies, Grains and Lentils, Breads and Pasta;
- Drinks and Sweets, and
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Spring.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Snacks and Soups for Late Spring Suppers
- Tao Hou Tod | Thai Deep Fried Fresh Beancurd with Sweet Nut Sauce
- Hummus – Hummus made from a can of chickpeas or butter beans
- Three Coloured Stuffed Tofu
- Zahtar and Dukkah – easy to make mixtures of ground nuts, spices and herbs.
- Chana Chat with Chat Masala
- Poha with Potatoes and Peanuts
- Random Dosa
- Pudla with Green Coriander and Mung Sprouts | Chickpea Flour Fritters
- Paruthithurai Vadai | Thattai Vadai | Crunchy Crackers from Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Soups for Late Spring
Multi Vegetable Soup
Indian Soupy Dishes