Hot teas give way to cooling drinks and yoghurt, and sweet desserts play a transitioning role between the cooler weather and Summer. In the promise of heat, a cooling drink and a sweet snack are most welcome.
Enjoy some Drinks and Desserts for Late spring weather.
You can also browse other Late Spring recipes:
- Indian Deliciousness for Late Spring;
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes;
- Soup and Snack Recipes;
- Goodies, Grains and Lentils, Breads and Pasta;
- Drinks and Sweets, and
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Spring.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Sweet Desserts and Drinks for Late Spring
- Lemony Sago in Coconut Milk
- Mangoes in a Spiced Syrup
- Mascarpone and Gorgonzola Torte
- Pancha Kajjaya – Flattened Rice with Banana and Honey
Teas and Drinks
- The Making of Herbal Teas
- Ginger and Tulsi Tea
- Coriander and Ginger Infused Tea
- Cumin, Coriander and Ginger Tea
- Chilli and Coriander Salt Lassi
- Jeera Lassi, Cumin Lassi
- Lassi Khara, Salt Lassi with Asafoetida
- The Simplest Lassi
- South Indian Salt Lassi
- Tomato Lassi