Hot warming teas give way to cooling drinks, juices and teas that can be iced, and sweet desserts feature Summer fruits and cooling yoghurt. In the heat, a cool drink and a sweet snack are most welcome.
Enjoy some Sweet Dessert and Cooking Drink Inspiration for Early Summer. You can also browse S0up Recipes for Early Summer, Salad Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Indian Deliciousness, BBQs, Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More, Drinks and Sweet Things, and Tips and Hints for Cooking in Early Summer.
Please let us know if you find links that are not working. We would love to fix them for you.
Sweet Things and Cooling Drinks for Easy Early Summer Living
- Three Recipes for Baked Fruit with Mascarpone
- Baked Apricots with Honey and Orange
- Peaches with Asian Flavours
- Mangoes in Spiced Syrup
Icecream, Cheese and Yoghurt
- Charles’ Icecream and Coffee Dessert
- Creme Fraiche Icecream
- Using Thick Thick Yoghurt
- Mascarpone and Gorgonzola Torte
- Gin, Tonic and Chilli – a cooling yet spicy drink for a hot day.
- Drinking herbs and juices
- Fresh Pink Strawberry Frappe
- How to Make Herbal Teas
- A Balinese Ginger and Lemongrass Tea
- Cranberry Tea with Fennel, Cardamom and Coriander Seed
- An Indian Coriander and Ginger Infusion (Tea)
Salt Lassi Drinks
- South Indian Salt Lassi
- Lassi Khara – Salt Lassi with Asafoetida
- Cucumber Lassi
- Raita Lassi
- Tomato Lassi
Sweet Lassi Drinks
Fruit Lassi Drinks