Hot teas, often sweet and milky, and sweet filing desserts come more to the forefront in the cold weather. In the cool of the late evening, a tea with a sweet snack is most welcome.
Enjoy some Sweet Things and Chai Inspiration for Mid Winter. You can also browse:
- Indian Deliciousness
- Soup Recipes for Mid Winter
- Wintery Salads, Vegetables, BBQs, Dips and Preserves
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More
- Drinks and Sweets
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Mid Winter.
Please let us know if you find links that are not working. We would love to fix them for you.
Sweet Things for Mid Winter Blues
Banana Desserts and Pear Desserts
Rice, Sago and Oats
- Sakkarai Pongal | Sweet Pongal from Jaffna
- Sakkaria Pongal | Sweet Pongal with Milk
- Two Payasams – Indian Vermicelli and Sago
Drinks – Chai for Early Winter