BBQs are lit and outdoor fun begins, especially on the long summer nights and relaxing weekends. BBQs are taken to the beach and to picnics in the park. The days are long and enjoyable.
I hope you can find some inspiration here for summer healthy deliciousness.
Enjoy some great BBQ Inspiration for Mid Summer. You can also browse:
- Indian Deliciousness for Mid Summer
- Summery Salads
- Fabulous Vegetables
- Vegetarian BBQs
- Hot and Cold Soup Recipes
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More
- Special Drinks and Sweets
- Dips, Sauces, Purees and Preserves
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Mid Summer
Please let us know if you find links that are not working. We would love to fix them for you.
BBQ Bliss for Mid Summer Outdoor Dining
BBQs are excellent for roasting peppers and aubergines – it is quick and easy in the BBQ and no mess. Plus a little smoky flavour adds interest.
- Asparagus in Pastry with Cream and Pecorino
- Tawa Peas, Broad Beans or Edamame – Pan Fried
- Baked Apricots with Honey and Orange
- What to cook on a BBQ
- Using a Girdle (aka Griddle) – Can do this on the BBQ
- Cooking Focaccia on the BBQ
- BBQ’d Spiced Asparagus
- BBQ Roasted Potatoes
- BBQ’d Roasted Fennel with Lemon and Parmesan
- BBQ’d Broccoli with Lemon
- BBQ Roast Tomatoes
- Roasted Pears, Strawberries and Grapes on the BBQ
- BBQ’d Caramelised Bananas
- Grilled Vegetables and Haloumi on the BBQ
- BBQ’d Melty Cheese Toast