Winter is a time for enjoying hot sauces and making purees and pastes with the fruits and vegetables of winter. Although it is Winter and we are pulling our coats around us tighter than ever, it is also a time to take great Winter produce and freeze it, make pastes, relishes and chutneys, and ferment into kimchi. Keep warm in the kitchen!
Celebrating Beautiful Winter
Please enjoy some Late Winter inspiration for Pastes, Purees and Preserves.
You can also browse other Late Winter recipes:
- Soup Recipes for Late Winter;
- Salads, Vegetables and BBQs;
- Dips, Sauces, Purees and Preserves;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More;
- Drinks and Sweet Desserts;
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Winter.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Pastes, Purees and Preserves for Late Winter | Dips, Jams, Salsas, Sauces too
Dips, Pastes and Spreads
- North African Carrot Dip with Cumin
- Salsa Verde – Greek Style
- Green Guava Salsa
- White Bean, Sage and Garlic Spread
- Zhug – Chilli-Coriander Paste, Dip and Sauce
Chutneys and Relishes
Pickles and Preserves
- Cumquat Olive Oil
- Easy Pickled Cumquats
- Pickled Cumquats
- Cumquat Chutney
- How to Make Pickled Lemons and Preserved Lemons
- Quick Pickled-Preserved Lemon Slices in Oil
- Salted, Pickled Lemons and Limes
- How to Make King Dong Pink Pickled Ginger
- Apple Honey | Apple Jelly
- Cumquats in Gin
- Divine Cumquat Marmalade with Vanilla Bean – Kumquat Marmalade