Although it is still cold, we begin to look forward, hugging the promise of future warmth to our chest. Yet we still desire dishes warm and sweet after a meal – it is at this time of year that desserts come into their own. And we seek drinks that are warming, and those that keep winter ills at bay.
Enjoy some inspiration for Sweet Love and Hot Drinks in Late Winter.
You can also browse other Late Winter recipes:
- Soup Recipes for Late Winter;
- Salads, Vegetables and BBQs;
- Dips, Sauces, Purees and Preserves;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More;
- Drinks and Sweet Desserts;
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Late Winter.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Sweet Love and Great Desserts for Late Winter
Sweet Rice and Noodles
- Nachi’s Vermicelli Payasam
- Sweet Mung Dal and Rice Kitcheri
- Sakkarai Pongal | Sweet Pongal from Jaffna
- Two Rice Puddings
- Cardamom Spiced Coffee
- Pitta Tea – Tea for Rainy Days
- Longan and Young Ginger Tea
- How to Make Herbal Teas