The transition to cooler weather means that foods get heavier and warm, nourishing soups begin to appear on the menus.
Enjoy some Indian inspiration for Autumn deliciousness. You can also browse Salad and Vegetable Dishes for Mid Autumn; Indian Deliciousness; Breads, Grains, Lentils and Pasta; Soups; Teas and Sweet Desserts; and Tips, Hint and How To’s for Mid Autumn. (Some of these might not be available now but will be published in the next few days.)
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Soups for Mid Autumn Warmth
- Take a Tomato – Quick Tomato Soup
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Lemongrass and Ginger
- Fresh Tomato Soup
- Rustic Tomato Soup with Feta
- Roasted Tomato and Sweetcorn Soup
- Red Capsicum, Tomato and Peanut Soup
Miso and Mung Soups