The transition to cooler weather means that foods get heavier and warm, nourishing soups begin to appear on the menus.
Enjoy some Soup inspiration for Autumn Warmth. You can also browse:
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes for Mid Autumn;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Breads, Grains, Lentils and Pasta;
- Drinks and Sweet Desserts;
- Tips, Hint and How To’s for Mid Autumn.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Soups for Mid Autumn Warmth
- Take a Tomato – Quick Tomato Soup
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Lemongrass and Ginger and here
- Fresh Tomato Soup
- Rustic Tomato Soup with Feta
- Roasted Tomato and Sweetcorn Soup
- Roasted Red Capsicum, Tomato and Peanut Soup and here
Bean, Lentil and Grain Soups
Fava Bean Soups (Dried Broad Beans)
Mung Bean Soups
White Bean Soups