At all times of the year, sweet things are important to balance the other tastes. As the cold comes in, the longing for sweet bites increases. Perhaps it has to do with the energy provided.
Enjoy some Sweet inspiration for Autumn deliciousness. You can also browse:
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes for Mid Autumn;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Breads, Grains, Lentils and Pasta;
- Drinks and Sweet Desserts;
- Tips, Hint and How To’s for Mid Autumn.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Teas and Drinks, and Sweet Desserts for Mid Autumn’s Sweet Tooth
Teas For Mid Autumn Comfort
- Teas and Infusions
- How to Make Herbal Teas
- Cardamom, Coriander and Fennel Ayurvedic Tea (Infusion)
- Coriander and Cardamon Tea
- Pitta Tea | For Rainy Weather | A Household Essential
- Chinese Red Date Herbal Tea
- Lemon Verbena and Lavender Tea
- Making White Tea
- Recipes for Unusual Teas, Coffees and Infusions
Sweet Desserts for Mid Autumn
- Rizogalo – Greek Rice Pudding
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding, Like my Mother Made
- Mascarpone and Gorgonzola Torte