At all times of the year, sweet things are important to balance the other tastes. As the warmth comes in, the longing for sweet bites decreases a little. Spring fruits and early Summer fruits hit the market, and we are content.
Some gorgeous inspirational Desserts for you this Mid Spring. You can also browse
- Salad and Vegetable Dishes for Mid Spring;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Warming Soups;
- Breads, Grains and Lentils, and Pasta;
- Teas and Sweet Desserts; and Tips;
- Hints and How To’s for Mid Spring.
Other gorgeous Springtime posts include:
- The Joy of Asparagus
- Spring into Salads
- Quick Spring Salads
- 6 Ways to Cook and Eat for Healthy Living in Spring
- Special Recipes for Spring
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.
Teas and Drinks, and Sweet Desserts for Mid Spring Enjoyment
Teas for Mid Spring
Sweet Desserts for Mid Spring
- Pancha Kajjaya | Flattened Rice with Banana and Honey
- Pazham Varattiyathu (Beautiful Bananas and Coconut)
- Porridge, Indian Style
- Sabudana (Lemony Sago in Coconut)
- Sweet Surnoli