Autumn is such a joy. The cooling weather of Autumn arrives, yet food is bi-seasonal — we are not yet ready to let the last season go but are making tentative forays into the food of the coming season. We need dishes to remind us of summer, and others to warm our hearts.
Enjoy our Goodies, Grains and More Inspiration for Early Autumn. This is the second volume of two. You can find the first volume here.
You can also browse other Early Autumn recipes:
- Indian Deliciousness
- Autumnal Soup Recipes
- Salads, Dips, Dressings and Sauces
- Wonderful Vegetable Dishes
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils, Preserves and More – Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Drinks and Sweets
- Helpful Hints for Early Autumn
If you notice any links that have problems, please let us know – we’d love to fix them for you.
Goodies, Grains, Lentils, Preserves and More for Early Autumn Sustenance
Lentils, Beans and Grains
Pasta and Noodles
Breads, Flatbreads and Dosa
- Cheela | Pudla | My Style
- Mung Flour Dosa
- Eliappe, Sweet and Delicious Pikelet-like Dosa
- Indian Paneer Toasties
- A Quick Roti Flatbread