Slowly we leave the lovely light of Autumn and don the coat as the chilly mornings and evenings are slipping in. The Greengrocer’s shelves are changing, fruit is disappearing, and winter vegetables arriving. What will you be cooking?
Here are some suggestions salads and vegetables in season in early winter – broccoli, carrots, potatoes pumpkin and parsnips — and much more.
Enjoy some Salad and Vegetable Inspiration for Early Winter. You can also browse:
- Indian Deliciousness
- Soup Recipes for Early Winter
- BBQs and Vegetables
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More
- Drinks and Sweets
- Dips, Sauces, Purees and Preserves
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Early Winter.
Please let us know if you find links that are not working. We would love to fix them for you.
Salads for Early Winter Healthy Living
Lentil and Bean Salads
White Bean Salad
Betel Leaf Salad
- Green Olive, Walnut, Pistachio and Pomegranate Salad
- Pomegranate Salad with Green Coriander and Lime
- Pomegranate and Banana Salad
- Semi Dried Tomatoes with Pomegranate
- Caramelised Roast Pumpkin Salad
- Daikon Radish with Golden Pumpkin Salad
- Roast Pumpkin Couscous Salad with Chilli Jam
Dressings and Ingredients