This is the second volume of Indian dishes for Early Winter. You can check out the first one here.
We are leaving the capriciousness of Autumn behind, and its beautiful light, and we head into winter and approaching cold windy weather. Coats and jackets are out in anticipation is high for the weather to come.
Enjoy some Indian Inspiration for Early Winter. You can also browse:
- Indian Deliciousness Volume 1
- Indian Deliciousness Volume 2
- Soup Recipes for Early Winter
- BBQs and Vegetables
- Goodies, Grains, Lentils and More
- Drinks and Sweets
- Dips, Sauces, Purees and Preserves
- Tips and Hints for Cooking in Early Winter.
Please let us know if you find links that are not working. We would love to fix them for you.
Indian Deliciousness for Early Winter Feasts
- Apple and Grape Salad with Yoghurt – Seb Kachumber
- Mooli Kachumber – Daikon, Carrot and Coconut Salad
- Pomelo, Radish and Kohlrabi Salad with Tamarind Dressing
Indian Vegetable Dishes
- Mustard Greens with Mooli
- Sri Lankan Mustard Greens with Coconut (use for any greens)
- Turnips With Mustard Greens in a Creamy Sauce