Oh the joy at the arrival of Spring. But truth be told, despite longer days and gorgeous gardens, the weather is in transition and can still be quite cold.
Our soups for this season straddle the heartier soups that reflect our transition from Winter, and the fresher, herb laden soups that echo the emergence of Spring.
To help you on your way with stocks for your soups, here are the ones that we use the most
- How to Make Vegetable Stocks
- How to Make Vegetarian Dashi
- A Light, Infused Vegetable Stock
- Deeply Flavoured Coconut Curry Stock
- Asian Flavoured Vegetable Stock
- Easy Vegetable Stocks
Now that you have your Spring menu organised, let’s get cooking! Many of these soups will freeze well.
Here are 30 of our best Soups for Early Spring.