The weather begins its transition this month, and like all change, is a little chaotic and changeable. Autumn is the time for crisp leaves, knitted sweaters, and comfort food. Windy, stormy at times, the Autumn rains come. Cooler days intersperse the fewer warmer ones, and while it is hard to let go of cooling foods, dishes get somewhat heavier and more warming. We grieve the passing of Summer but look forward to what Winter brings.
Enjoy these highlights from our Mid Autumn recipe collection.
You can also browse other Mid Autumn recipes:
- Salads, Dips, Dressings and Spreads for Mid Autumn VOL 1;
- Salads, Dips, Dressings and Spreads for Mid Autumn VOL 2;
- Vegetable Dishes VOL 1;
- Vegetable Dishes VOL 2;
- Indian Deliciousness;
- Breads, Grains, Lentils and Pasta;
- Drinks and Sweet Desserts; and
- Tips, Hint and How To’s for Mid Autumn.
If you have difficulty with any links, please let us know. We would love to fix them for you.