HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- A Note on Rasam and Sambar – What is the Difference?
- Escarole Salads with Millet and Chickpea Flour Flatbread / Pancake
- Beans in a Jar Lunch. Pack it for Work, or Home.
- Marinated Eggplant on the BBQ. A Cold Autumn Evening’s Supper.
- Stuffed Mushrooms on the BBQ. An Autumn Saturday Lunch.
- Zucchini Juice – who would have thought? Summer, 2015
Tag Archives: celery
Celery is one of those veggies that is often ignored, at least in my house. It goes into wintery vegetable stews, into stocks as they brew on the stove, and into the juicer. Occasionally a stick is munched quite loudly as one wanders around the kitchen wondering what else there is to eat. But rarely, rarely is it used in other ways. Continue reading
For those of us who love cooking, it is easy to get carried away with the complexities of creating flavours and tastes, of cooking slow or fast, of whether we should chop, grind, blend or mince. Sometimes we forget that simplest is bestest. Continue reading