HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- An Ode To Rasam – Thakkali Paruppu Rasam
- Sprouted White Pea Sundal
- Jeera Lassi | Cumin Lassi | Indian Yoghurt Drink
- Chilli and Coriander Salt Lassi | Indian Yoghurt Drink
- Lassi Khara | Neer More | Salt Lassi with Asafoetida (Hing)
- Aubergines in Coconut Milk | Thenkapal Varadhiniya | A Dish from Kerala
- Escarole Salads with Millet and Chickpea Flour Flatbread / Pancake
- Beans in a Jar Lunch. Pack it for Work, or Home.
- Marinated Eggplant on the BBQ. A Cold Autumn Evening’s Supper.
- Stuffed Mushrooms on the BBQ. An Autumn Saturday Lunch.
- Zucchini Juice – who would have thought? Summer, 2015
- Domatokeftedes (Santorini Style Tomato “patties”) or are they Pakora?
Tag Archives: food
Time to revisit an old post. Maintaining a balanced diet is the first casualty of a busy lifestyle. I often wonder what on earth we women did when we left the home and went out to work. (Please, no spam … Continue reading