HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Jeera Lassi | Cumin Lassi | Indian Yoghurt Drink
- Chilli and Coriander Salt Lassi | Indian Yoghurt Drink
- Lassi Khara | Neer More | Salt Lassi with Asafoetida (Hing)
- Aubergines in Coconut Milk | Thenkapal Varadhiniya | A Dish from Kerala
- Cumquat Chutney
- The Simplest Lassi | Yoghurt Based Indian Drink | Raita Lassi
- Escarole Salads with Millet and Chickpea Flour Flatbread / Pancake
- Beans in a Jar Lunch. Pack it for Work, or Home.
- Marinated Eggplant on the BBQ. A Cold Autumn Evening’s Supper.
- Stuffed Mushrooms on the BBQ. An Autumn Saturday Lunch.
- Zucchini Juice – who would have thought? Summer, 2015
- Domatokeftedes (Santorini Style Tomato “patties”) or are they Pakora?
Tag Archives: Thai
My good friend Kate recently told me how good steamed Thai eggplants are with a chilli paste. In need of a quick snack while prep’ing for the large dinner on 25th, I threw some in the steamer with left over zucchini, grabbed some chilli paste from the fridge and chopped up some cumquats. I love this! Continue reading
This Coconut Rice will have you hooked from the moment you start cooking. The aroma is awesome and the taste is heavenly. Straight from Bali to you, for you. Continue reading