HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Seasonal Cooking | Soups and Soupy Dals for Late Summer
- Tomato Lassi | Indian Yoghurt Drink | Tomato Salt Lassi
- Seasonal Cooking | Dips, Salsas, Pastes, Pickles and Sauces for Late Summer
- Seasonal Cooking | Late Winter
- Seasonal Cooking | Late Summer
- Mung Sprouts Sundal | Mung Bean Sprouts Salad, Indian Style
- Ingredients: Why Ghee is Not Really Clarified Butter
- Ingredients: Know your Soy Sauces | Chinese, Japanese, Tamari, Shoyu, Light, Dark, Sweet
- Ingredients: My Kitchen Bench Spice Mix
- Ingredients: How to Make Coriander Paste | Cilantro Paste
- Cooking: Are Dosai Pancakes or Crepes?
- Spices: A Note on Turmeric.
Tag Archives: Thai
My good friend Kate recently told me how good steamed Thai eggplants are with a chilli paste. In need of a quick snack while prep’ing for the large dinner on 25th, I threw some in the steamer with left over zucchini, grabbed some chilli paste from the fridge and chopped up some cumquats. I love this! Continue reading