HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Ingredients: Why Ghee is Not Really Clarified Butter
- Ingredients: Know your Soy Sauces | Chinese, Japanese, Tamari, Shoyu, Light, Dark, Sweet
- Ingredients: My Kitchen Bench Spice Mix
- Ingredients: How to Make Coriander Paste | Cilantro Paste
- Cooking: Are Dosai Pancakes or Crepes?
- Spices: A Note on Turmeric.
Tag Archives: tips
Tulsi, a medicine chest in a sacred herb. Continue reading
Broad beans are synonymous with spring, with their presence so fleeting. Here in Australia, that is from September through October. It is one of the few true seasonal vegetables. Continue reading
The basics of cooking risotto are very very easy. Take rice. Add stock gradually. Stir for 20 minutes. Serve. Enjoy! Hmm. Let’s take a little bit more time to explore, to be mindful. Ingredient Notes Rice: Use only arborio rice(or … Continue reading
The masala (spice mix) that adds tang to Indian snacks. Continue reading