HEAT IN THE KITCHEN
Our sister site, Heat in the Kitchen, is a new blog, tracking the daily activity in The Kitchen, in between other daily commitments. It celebrates low cost eating that is healthy and flavoursome. Just what does it cost to eat? Come join me on this adventure!
ALSO, Read our daily collection of recipes and articles designed to inspire your time in the kitchen. Heat in the Kitchen is aggregated from around the internet and published daily. Get your copy now!
Follow us on Twitter
Most POPULAR Reads
Most LIKED Posts
RECENTLY IN THE KITCHEN:
- Ingredients: Why Ghee is Not Really Clarified Butter
- Ingredients: Know your Soy Sauces | Chinese, Japanese, Tamari, Shoyu, Light, Dark, Sweet
- Ingredients: My Kitchen Bench Spice Mix
- Ingredients: How to Make Coriander Paste | Cilantro Paste
- Cooking: Are Dosai Pancakes or Crepes?
- Spices: A Note on Turmeric.
Tag Archives: woodear mushrooms
This is how I like to eat Banh Cuon – Rice Rolls – Chinese and Vietnamese. When you buy them, look for the plain ones – you may encounter ones that are not completely vegetarian. Locally, a maker makes ones that have the wonderful colours of chives and grated vegetables in the rolls. Very nice. Continue reading